Roller & Wheel
Understanding of Hi-Urethane(BK-PT)
- The Hi-Urethane(BK-PT) is made with a Low Free technology keeping diisocyanate at less than 0.1%(Conventional 5~10%) to have low harm to humans and environments.
- This has low viscosity and long knockdown time to provide good workability.
- A more uniform reaction of prepolymer and hardener improves its properties.(Tensile, tear, wear, bonding, heat resistance, etc.)
- The LF prepolymer is used for the products requiring high loads and dynamics.
- Stably usable at severe use environments such as high temperature/low temperature/high load, and extendable period of component replacement due to its excellent wear resistance and oil resistance
- Continuously usable at high temperature conditions of maximum 135℃ to be suitable for environments causing friction heat(high-speed rotation, high ambient temperature)
- Shorter fermentation period compared to similar products distributed in the markets, and supply of products at proper times (Ex: Ø500 NDI > 8 weeks, BK-PT > 5 weeks)
Scope of use
- Suitable for high-speed, high-load AGV/RGV wheels, elevator guide wheel rollers, escalator handrails and guide wheel rollers
- Used for roller coasters in amusement parks and large wheels for logistics in semiconductor/LCD factories, and applicable to various conditions requiring noise prevention and durability